1. Intention: Nawaitul Arba‘in…etc. And add at the end: Nawaitul Laylat al-Qadr, Lillahi Ta’ala.
2. After ‘Isha and Sunnah Ba’diyyah (2 rak’ah), read Adab at-Tariqah.
3. Make intention for the next day’s fast.
4. Salat at-Tarawih (20 rak’ah).
5. Salat at-Tasabih (4 rak’ah).
6. Salat al-Shukr (2 rak’ah) with Du‘a Qunut.
7. Salat al-Witr.
8. Khatm al-Khawajakan and dhikr.
9. Then spend the night with recitation of the Holy Qur`an with what is left of the daily Awrad.
10. It is good practice to pray from 20 to 100 rak’ah Qiyam al-Layl and recite in each rak’ah after al-Fatihah the first verse of each Surah of the Holy Qur`an from Al-Baqarah till An-Nas.
11. On the day following Laylat al-Qadr, it is highly encouraged, even Wajib, to make two sacrifices for Allah Ta‘ala, as Kaffarah for one’s fast and as a ransom for the People of Tariqah and Ummah of Rasulullah s.a.w. and to distribute the meat to the poor and the needy. This practice was never left out by Mawlana Sultan al-Awliya` Shaykh ‘Abdullah ad-Daghistani.
from “Al-Futuhat al-Haqqaniyyah” of Shaykh Muhammad ‘Adnan al-Tahir al-Qabbani